AI-900T00 : Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
This course introduces fundamentals concepts related to artificial intelligence (AI), and the services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions. The course is not designed to teach students to become professional data scientists or software developers, but rather to build awareness of common AI workloads and the ability to identify Azure services to support them.
The Azure AI Fundamentals course is designed for anyone interested in learning about the types of solution artificial intelligence (AI) makes possible, and the services on Microsoft Azure that you can use to create them. You don’t need to have any experience of using Microsoft Azure before taking this course, but a basic level of familiarity with computer technology and the Internet is assumed. Some of the concepts covered in the course require a basic understanding of mathematics, such as the ability to interpret charts. The course includes hands-on activities that involve working with data and running code, so a knowledge of fundamental programming principles will be helpful.
· MODULE Get started with AI on Azure
· MODULE Use Automated Machine Learning in Azure Machine Learning
· MODULE Create a regression model with Azure Machine Learning designer
· MODULE Create a classification model with Azure Machine Learning designer
· MODULE Create a clustering model with Azure Machine Learning designer
· MODULE Analyze images with the Computer Vision service
· MODULE Classify images with the Custom Vision service
· MODULE Detect objects in images with the Custom Vision service
· MODULE Detect and analyze faces with the Face service
· MODULE Read text with the Computer Vision service
· MODULE Analyze receipts with the Form Recognizer service
· MODULE Analyze text with the Language service
· MODULE Recognize and synthesize speech
· MODULE Translate text and speech
· MODULE Create a language model with Conversational Language Understanding
· MODULE Build a bot with the Language Service and Azure Bot Service
Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
This certification is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of common ML and AI workloads and how to implement them on Azure.
This certification is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Azure AI Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based certifications like Azure Data Scientist Associate or Azure AI Engineer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
Required Exam : AI-900
Prerequisite certification is not required before taking this course. Successful Azure AI Fundamental students start with some basic awareness of computing and internet concepts, and an interest in using Azure AI services.
· Experience using computers and the internet.
· Interest in use cases for AI applications and machine learning models.
· A willingness to learn through hands-on exploration.
|Location||Date||Time (UTC+2 )||Delivery Format||Language|
|Live Online*||10,12/10||Tue, Thur 17:30-21:30||Instructor Led||Greek|
|Live Online*||28,30/11||Tue, Thur 17:30-20:45||Instructor Led||Greek|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class
Last Updated : 04/09/2023 (AI-900T00-A)