AZ-203T03 : Develop for Azure storage
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to leverage Azure storage services and features in their development solutions. It covers Azure Table storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Blob, and developing against relational databases in Azure.
The duration of the program :
• Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
Module 1: Develop solutions that use Azure Table storage
Azure Table storage is a service that stores structured NoSQL data in the cloud, providing a key/attribute store with a schemaless design. Because Table storage is schemaless, it’s easy to adapt your data as the needs of your application evolve.
· Azure Table storage overview
· Authorization in Table storage
· Table service REST API
Module 2: Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB storage
This module covers Azure Cosmos DB storage. It instructs students on how it works, how to manage containers and items, and create and update documents by using code.
· Azure Cosmos DB overview
· Managing containers and items
· Create and update documents by using code
Module 3: Develop solutions that use a relational database
SQL Database is a general-purpose relational database managed service in Microsoft Azure that supports structures such as relational data, JSON, spatial, and XML.
· Azure SQL overview
· Create, read, update, and delete database tables by using code
Module 4: Develop solutions that use Microsoft Azure Blob storage
Azure Blob storage is Microsoft’s object storage solution for the cloud. Blob storage is optimized for storing massive amounts of unstructured data. Unstructured data is data that does not adhere to a particular data model or definition, such as text or binary data.
· Azure Blob storage overview
· Working with Azure Blob storage
· Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
· It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
|Αθήνα||Σε αναμονή||–||Instructor Led|
|Θεσσαλονίκη||Σε αναμονή||–||Instructor Led|
|Live Online*||κατόπιν συνεννόησης||–||Instructor Led|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class