AZ-305T00: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
This course teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Course topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication, networks, business continuity, and migrations. The course combines lecture with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles.
The duration of the program :
Successful students have experience and knowledge in IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. Students also have experience designing and architecting solutions.
Module 1: Design compute and application solutions
In this module you will learn about governance, compute, and application architectures.
· Design for governance
· Design for compute solutions
· Design for application architectures
Module 2: Design storage solutions
In this module, you will learn about non-relational storage, relational storage, and data integration solutions.
· Design a non-relational storage solution.
· Design a relational storage solution.
· Design a data integration solution.
Module 3: Design networking and access solutions
In this module you will learn about authentication and authorization, identity and access for applications, and networking solutions.
· Design authentication and authorization solutions
· Design networking solutions
Module 4: Design business continuity solutions
· Design for backup and disaster recovery
· Design monitoring solutions
· Design for migrations
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Candidates for this exam should have advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. A professional in this role should manage how decisions in each area affect an overall solution. In addition, they should have experience in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps processes.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification will be earned by completing the following requirements:
- Earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification and pass Exam AZ-305 or
- Pass Exam AZ-303 (before it retires on March 31, 2022) and Exam AZ-305
Required Exams : AZ-305
Before attending this course, students must have previous experience deploying or administering Azure resources and conceptual knowledge of:
· Azure Active Directory
· Azure compute technologies such as VMs, containers and serverless solutions
· Azure virtual networking to include load balancers
· Azure Storage technologies (unstructured and databases)
· General application design concepts such as messaging and high availability
|Location||Date||Time (UTC +2)||Delivery Format||Language|
|Live Online*||16,17,18,19,20/5||Mon-Fri 17:00-22:15||Instructor Led||Greek/English|
|Live Online*||27,28,29,30/6 & 1/7||Mon-Fri 17:00-22:15||Instructor Led||Greek/English|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class
Last update : 31/10/2021 (AZ-305T00-A)