AZ-400T02 : Implementing Continuous Integration
This course provides knowledge and skills to implement the DevOps practices of continuous integration. Students will learn how to implement continuous integration in an Azure DevOps pipeline, how to manage code quality and security principles, and how to implement a container build strategy.
The duration of the program :
Students in this course are interested in DevOps continuous integration processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Module 1: Implementing Continuous Integration in an Azure DevOps Pipeline
In this module, you’ll be introduced to continuous integration principles including: benefits, challenges, build best practices, and implementation steps. You will also learn about implementing a build strategy with workflows, triggers, agents, and tools.
· Continuous Integration Overview
· Implementing a Build Strategy
Module 2: Managing Code Quality and Security Policies
In this module, you will be learn how to manage code quality including: technical debt, SonarCloud, and other tooling solutions. You will also learn how to manage security policies with open source, OWASP, and WhiteSource Bolt.
· Managing Code Quality
· Managing Security Policies
Module 3: Implementing a Container Build Strategy
In this module, you will learn how to implement a container strategy including how containers are different from virtual machines and how microservices use containers. You will also learn how to implement containers using Docker.
· Implementing a Container Build Strategy
· Students should have fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
· It is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.
|Αθήνα||Σε αναμονή||–||Instructor Led|
|Θεσσαλονίκη||Σε αναμονή||–||Instructor Led|
|Live Online*||κατόπιν συνεννόησης||–||Instructor Led|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class