AZ-400T07 : Designing a DevOps Strategy
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design a DevOps strategy. Students will learn how to plan for transformation, select a project, and create team structures. Students will also learn how to develop quality and security strategies. Planning for migrating and consolidating artifacts and source control will also be covered.
The duration of the program :
Students in this course are interested in planning DevOps projects or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Module 1: Planning for DevOps
In this module, students will learn about transformation planning, project selection, and team structures.
· Transformation Planning
· Project Selection
· Team Structures
Module 2: Planning for Quality and Security
In this module, students will learn about developing a quality strategy and planning for secure development.
· Planning a Quality Strategy
· Planning Secure Development
Module 3: Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts and Tools
In this module, students will learn about migrating and consolidating artifacts, and migrating and integrating source control measures.
· Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts
· Migrating and Integrating Source Control
· Fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
· Also, it is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.
|Αθήνα||Σε αναμονή||–||Instructor Led|
|Θεσσαλονίκη||Σε αναμονή||–||Instructor Led|
|Live Online*||κατόπιν συνεννόησης||–||Instructor Led|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class