AZ-900T01 : Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
The course will cover general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models and services such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
It will also cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance and trust. It will finally cover pricing and support services available with Azure.
Kόστος : 300€ (
από 400€) σε όλα τα τμήματα έως 20/12.
Συμπεριλαμβάνεται το εκπαιδευτικό υλικό και τα Online Labs.
The duration of the program :
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. It is targeted for anyone that wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
In this module you will learn basic cloud concepts.
· Learning Objectives
· Why Cloud Services?
· Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
· Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
Module 2: Core Azure Services
In this module you will learn the basics core services available with Microsoft Azure.
· Core Azure architectural components
· Core Azure Services and Products
· Azure Solutions
· Azure management tools
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
In this module, you learn about security, privacy, compliance, and trust with Microsoft Azure.
· Securing network connectivity in Azure
· Core Azure Identity services
· Security tools and features
· Azure governance methodologies
· Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
· Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
In this module, you will focus on pricing and support models available with Microsoft.
· Azure subscriptions
· Planning and managing costs
· Support options available with Azure
· Service lifecycle in Azure
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
|Αθήνα||30/9 & 1/10
||Δε, Τρ 17:30-20:45
||Τε,Πε 17:30-20:45||Instructor Led|
|Θεσσαλονίκη||12/10||Σα 9:30-16:30||Instructor Led|
|Live Online*||σε αναμονή||Instructor Led|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class