DP-201T01 : Designing an Azure Data Solution
In this course, the students will design various data platform technologies into solutions that are in line with business and technical requirements. This can include on-premises, cloud, and hybrid data scenarios which incorporate relational, No-SQL or Data Warehouse data. They will also learn how to design process architectures using a range of technologies for both streaming and batch data.
The students will also explore how to design data security including data access, data policies and standards. They will also design Azure data solutions which includes the optimization, availability and disaster recovery of big data, batch processing and streaming data solutions.
The duration of the program :
The audience for this course is data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
The secondary audience for this course is individuals who develop applications that deliver content from the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
Module 1: Data Platform Architecture Considerations
In this module, the students will learn how to design and build secure, scalable and performant solutions in Azure by examining the core principles found in every good architecture. They will learn how using key principles throughout your architecture regardless of technology choice, can help you design, build, and continuously improve your architecture for an organizations benefit.
· Core Principles of Creating Architectures
· Design with Security in Mind
· Performance and Scalability
· Design for availability and recoverability
· Design for efficiency and operations
· Case Study
Module 2: Azure Batch Processing Reference Architectures
In this module, the student will learn the reference design and architecture patterns for dealing with the batch processing of data. The student will be exposed to dealing with the movement of data from on-premises systems into a cloud data warehouse and how it can be automated. The student will also be exposed to an AI architecture and how the data platform can integrate with an AI solution.
· Lambda architectures from a Batch Mode Perspective
· Design an Enterprise BI solution in Azure
· Automate enterprise BI solutions in Azure
· Architect an Enterprise-grade Conversational Bot in Azure
Module 3: Azure Real-Time Reference Architectures
In this module, the student will learn the reference design and architecture patterns for dealing with streaming data. They will learn how streaming data can be ingested by Event Hubs and Stream Analytics to deliver real-time analysis of data. They will also explore a data science architecture the streams data into Azure Databricks to perform trend analysis. They will finally learn how an Internet of Things (IoT) architecture will require data platform technologies to store data.
· Lambda architectures for a Real-Time Perspective
· Architect a stream processing pipeline with Azure Stream Analytics
· Design a stream processing pipeline with Azure Databricks
· Create an Azure IoT reference architecture
Module 4: Data Platform Security Design Considerations
In this module, the student will learn how to incorporate security into an architecture design and learn the key decision points in Azure provides to help you create a secure environment through all the layers of your architecture.
· Defense in Depth Security Approach
· Identity Management
· Infrastructure Protection
· Encryption Usage
· Network Level Protection
· Application Security
Module 5: Designing for Resiliency and Scale
In this module, student will learn scaling services to handle load. They will learn how identifying network bottlenecks and optimizing your storage performance are important to ensure your users have the best experience. They will also learn how to handle infrastructure and service failure, recover from the loss of data, and recover from a disaster by designing availability and recoverability into your architecture.
· Adjust Workload Capacity by Scaling
· Optimize Network Performance
· Design for Optimized Storage and Database Performance
· Identifying Performance Bottlenecks
· Design a Highly Available Solution
· Incorporate Disaster Recovery into Architectures
· Design Backup and Restore strategies
Module 6: Design for Efficiency and Operations
In this module, students will learn how to design an Azure architecture that is operationally-efficient and minimizes costs by reducing spend, they will understand how to design architectures that eliminates waste and gives them full visibility into what is being utilized in your organizations Azure environment.
· Maximizing the Efficiency of your Cloud Environment
· Use Monitoring and Analytics to Gain Operational Insights
· Use Automation to Reduce Effort and Error
Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
Azure Data Engineers design and implement the management, monitoring, security, and privacy of data using the full stack of Azure data services to satisfy business needs
Required Exams : DP-200 & DP-201
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the following courses:
· Azure fundamentals
· DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
|Αθήνα||30,31/3 & 1/4||Δε,Τρ,Τε 17:00-21:30||Instructor Led|
|Live Online*||27,28,30/4 & 4/5||Δε, Τρ, Πε 18:00-21:30
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class
Last update : 9/5/2019 (DP-201T01-A)