DP-500T00: Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
This course covers methods and practices for performing advanced data analytics at scale. Students will build on existing analytics experience and will learn to implement and manage a data analytics environment, query and transform data, implement and manage data models, and explore and visualize data. In this course, students will use Microsoft Purview, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Power BI to build analytics solutions.
Candidates for this course should have subject matter expertise in designing, creating, and deploying enterprise-scale data analytics solutions. Specifically, candidates should have advanced Power BI skills, including managing data repositories and data processing in the cloud and on-premises, along with using Power Query and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX). They should also be proficient in consuming data from Azure Synapse Analytics and should have experience querying relational databases, analyzing data by using Transact-SQL (T-SQL), and visualizing data.
· MODULE Explore Azure data services for modern analytics
· MODULE Understand concepts of data analytics
· MODULE Explore data analytics at scale
· MODULE Introduction to Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Discover trusted data using Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Catalog data artifacts by using Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Manage Power BI assets by using Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Integrate Microsoft Purview and Azure Synapse Analytics
· MODULE Introduction to Azure Synapse Analytics
· MODULE Use Azure Synapse serverless SQL pool to query files in a data lake
· MODULE Analyze data with Apache Spark in Azure Synapse Analytics
· MODULE Analyze data in a relational data warehouse
· MODULE Choose a Power BI model framework
· MODULE Understand scalability in Power BI
· MODULE Create and manage scalable Power BI dataflows
· MODULE Create Power BI model relationships
· MODULE Use DAX time intelligence functions in Power BI Desktop models
· MODULE Create calculation groups
· MODULE Enforce Power BI model security
· MODULE Use tools to optimize Power BI performance
· MODULE Understand advanced data visualization concepts
· MODULE Monitor data in real-time with Power BI
· MODULE Create paginated reports
· MODULE Provide governance in a Power BI environment
· MODULE Facilitate collaboration and sharing in Power BI
· MODULE Monitor and audit usage
· MODULE Provision Premium capacity in Power BI
· MODULE Establish a data access infrastructure in Power BI
· MODULE Broaden the reach of Power BI
· MODULE Automate Power BI administration
· MODULE Build reports using Power BI within Azure Synapse Analytics
· MODULE Design a Power BI application lifecycle management strategy
· MODULE Create and manage a Power BI deployment pipeline
· MODULE Create and manage Power BI assets
Microsoft Certified: Azure Enterprise Data Analyst Associate
Candidates for the Azure Enterprise Data Analyst Associate certification should have subject matter expertise in designing, creating, and deploying enterprise-scale data analytics solutions.
Responsibilities for this role include performing advanced data analytics at scale, such as cleaning and transforming data, designing and building enterprise data models, incorporating advanced analytics capabilities, integrating with IT infrastructure, and applying development lifecycle practices. These professionals help collect enterprise-level requirements for data analytics solutions that include Azure and Microsoft Power BI. They also advise on data governance and configuration settings for Power BI administration, monitor data usage, and optimize performance of the data analytics solutions.
Azure enterprise data analysts collaborate with other roles, such as solution architects, data engineers, data scientists, AI engineers, database administrators, and Power BI data analysts.
Required Exam : DP-500
Before attending this course, it is recommended that students have:
· A foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they’re implemented using Azure data services. For more information see Azure Data Fundamentals.
· Experience designing and building scalable data models, cleaning and transforming data, and enabling advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful business value using Microsoft Power BI. For more information see Power BI Data Analyst.
|Location||Date||Time (UTC+2 )||Delivery Format||Language|
|Live Online*||27,29/11 & 1,4,6,8/12||Mon,Wed,Fri 17:30-22:00||Instructor Led||Greek/English|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class
Last Updated : 05/09/2023 (DP-500T00)