MS-600T00 : Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services
The Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft Teams Application Developer role. In this course, students will learn how to build collaboration solutions leveraging 4 central elements of the Microsoft 365 platform: implementing Microsoft identity, working with Microsoft Graph, and building applications for Microsoft Teams. In Implement Microsoft identity, students will learn to implement Microsoft identity including registering an application, implementing authentication, configuring permissions to consume an API, and creating a service to access Microsoft Graph. In Work with Microsoft Graph, students will learn how to access user data, explore query parameters, manage a group lifecycle, access files, and optimize network traffic using Microsoft Graph. In Build apps for Microsoft Teams, students will look at the components of a Teams App, work with webhooks, tabs, conversational bots, and other Microsoft Teams app capabilities. They will also learn to deploy Microsoft Teams apps.
Students in this course are interested in the Microsoft 365 development platform or in passing the Microsoft Teams Application Developer Associate certification exam. Students should also have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
· MODULE Getting Started with Microsoft Identity
· MODULE Application types in Microsoft identity
· MODULE Permissions and Consent Framework
· MODULE Secure custom APIs with Microsoft Identity
· MODULE Work with users, groups, and roles in custom apps and APIs
· MODULE Optimize data usage when using Microsoft Graph with query parameters
· MODULE Optimize network traffic with Microsoft Graph
· MODULE Access User Data from Microsoft Graph
· MODULE Manage Group Lifecycle with Microsoft Graph
· MODULE Access Files with Microsoft Graph
· MODULE Use Change Notifications and Track Changes with Microsoft Graph
· MODULE Introduction to building apps for Microsoft Teams
· MODULE Task-oriented interactions in Microsoft Teams with messaging extensions
· MODULE Create embedded web experiences with tabs for Microsoft Teams
· MODULE Create interactive conversational bots for Microsoft Teams
· MODULE Collect Input in Microsoft Teams with Task Modules
· MODULE Connect web services to Microsoft Teams with webhooks and Office 365 Connectors
· MODULE Microsoft Teams – Use the teamwork Microsoft Graph endpoint
· MODULE Microsoft Teams – Authentication and Single Sign-on
· MODULE Create interactive meeting apps for Microsoft Teams
· MODULE Distribute your Microsoft Teams app
· MODULE Monitor and maintain Microsoft Teams solutions
Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
Microsoft 365 Developers design, build, test, and maintain applications and solutions that are optimized for the productivity and collaboration needs of organizations using the Microsoft 365 platform.
Microsoft 365 Developers are proficient in the Microsoft identity and Microsoft Graph. They have general knowledge on UI elements (including Adaptive Cards and UI Fabric), Integration Points (including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, SharePoint Framework, Actionable Messages), and determining workload platform targets.
Required Exam : MS-600
· Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
· It is recommended that students have some experience developing solutions on Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development.
|Time (GMT +2 )
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class
Last Update : 31/08/2023 (MS-600T00-A)