MS-900T01 : Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services.You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration.The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
Κόστος : 300€ (
από 400€) σε όλα τα τμήματα έως 20/12.
Συμπεριλαμβάνεται το εκπαιδευτικό υλικό και τα Online Labs.
The duration of the program :
This course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
Module 1: Understanding Cloud Fundamentals
· Cloud Computing Overview
· Microsoft Cloud Services
· Migration to cloud services
Module 2: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
· Microsoft 365 core services
· Microsoft on-premise services vs. Microsoft 365 cloud services
· Enterprise Mobility in Microsoft 365
· Collaboration in Microsoft 365
Module 3: Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
· Organization security overview
· Identity basics
· Devices and data protection
· Compliance in Microsoft 365
Module 4: Subscriptions and support in Microsoft 365
· Microsoft 365 Subscriptions, licenses, and billing
· Support in Microsoft 365
This course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization. Students should have the following background:
· General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment
· Experience addressing business/legal/security requirements for IT
· General (sales level) experience on corresponding Microsoft on-premises products, such as Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Professional, AD RMS and others
|Αθήνα / Live Online *||σε αναμονή||–||Instructor Led|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class
Last update : 31/1/2019 (MS-900T01-A)