SC-900T00 : Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
This course provides foundational level knowledge on security, compliance, and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions.
The duration of the program :
The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
The content for this course aligns to the SC-900 exam objective domain. Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
· MODULE Describe security and compliance concepts
· MODULE Describe identity concepts
· MODULE Describe the services and identity types of Azure AD
· MODULE Describe the authentication capabilities of Azure AD
· MODULE Describe the access management capabilities of Azure AD
· MODULE Describe the identity protection and governance capabilities of Azure AD
· MODULE Describe basic security capabilities in Azure
· MODULE Describe security management capabilities of Azure
· MODULE Describe security capabilities of Microsoft Sentinel
· MODULE Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender
· MODULE Describe the Service Trust Portal and privacy at Microsoft
· MODULE Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Describe information protection and data lifecycle management in Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Describe insider risk capabilities in Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Describe the eDiscovery and audit capabilities of Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Describe resource governance capabilities in Azure
Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
This certification is targeted to those looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
This is a broad audience that may include business stakeholders, new or existing IT professionals, or students who have an interest in Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions.
Required Exam : SC-900
Before attending this course, students must have:
· General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
· General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
· General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
|Location||Dates||Time (UTC+2 )
||10,12/10||Tue, Thur 17:30-21:30||Instructor Led||Greek|
||28,30/11||Tue, Thur 17:30-20:45||Instructor Led||Greek|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class
Last update : 28/08/2023 (SC-900T00-A)