6010 : Microsoft OneNote
This course explores all the basics needed to become proficient with OneNote 2016. Learn to manage, share and collaborate on your Notebooks.
In this course, you will develop digital note-taking skills by creating, modifying, and managing OneNote notebooks that work with other Microsoft Office programs. After completing this course, you will:
· Navigate and customize the OneNote interface and environment.
· Add and format text, images, audio, links, and drawing objects to a notebook.
· Embed Excel spreadsheets and attach other files to a notebook.
· Categorize, organize, and search notebook content.
· Check spelling in, print, and password-protect notebooks.
· Use Outlook and OneDrive to send and share notebook content.
· Export notebook content and manage notebook history and backups.
· Getting around the User Interface
· Associated Account, OneDrive Personal, OneDrive For Business
· Settings, Quick Notes
· Hierarchy: Note Books –(Section Groups) –Sections –Pages –(Subpages)
Taking and Formatting Notes
· Basic Formatting (Fonts, Bulleting, etc.)
· Styles (Headings, Titles, etc.)
· Tags (Checklists, Designations, Marking, Custom tags, etc.)
· Tables, Pictures, Recorded Audio
· Files (Attachments or Printouts)
· Links, Equations, Today’s date
· Text Mode, Lasso Select, Insert Space (or remove space)
Draw & Sketch -Advanced features
· Pen Selection, Eraser
· Ink to Text –> only on Desktop or in the web
· Ink to Shapes
· Page Color and Lines (paper or grid lines)
· Page Width (show all content –> pinch out.. Space is not a limit..)
· Ink to Text –> only on Desktop or in web (use available apps like Nebo, MyScript Stack, etc.)
· Powerful Search Feature (text including handwritten notes and printouts, recent notes, tags, authors, etc.)
Share & sync
· Share NoteBooks with others
· Page Versions (history), Deleted Notes (only on Desktop or in the web)
· Protect notes with a password
|Live Online*, Αθήνα, Θεσσαλονίκη
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class