AZ-204T00 : Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
The duration of the program :
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
· MODULE Explore Azure App Service
· MODULE Configure web app settings
· MODULE Scale apps in Azure App Service
· MODULE Explore Azure App Service deployment slots
· MODULE Explore Azure Functions
· MODULE Develop Azure Functions
· MODULE Explore Azure Blob storage
· MODULE Manage the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
· MODULE Work with Azure Blob storage
· MODULE Explore Azure Cosmos DB
· MODULE Work with Azure Cosmos DB
· MODULE Manage container images in Azure Container Registry
· MODULE Run container images in Azure Container Instances
· MODULE Implement Azure Container Apps
· MODULE Explore the Microsoft identity platform
· MODULE Implement authentication by using the Microsoft Authentication Library
· MODULE Implement shared access signatures
· MODULE Explore Microsoft Graph
· MODULE Implement Azure Key Vault
· MODULE Implement managed identities
· MODULE Implement Azure App Configuration
· MODULE Explore API Management
· MODULE Explore Azure Event Grid
· MODULE Explore Azure Event Hubs
· MODULE Discover Azure message queues
· MODULE Monitor app performance
· MODULE Develop for Azure Cache for Redis
· MODULE Develop for storage on CDNs
Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
Microsoft Azure Developers design, build, test, and maintain cloud solutions, such as applications and services, partnering with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement these solutions.
Required exam : AZ-204
To be successful in this course, learners should have the following:
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, and the Azure Portal.
- Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on, a SQL or NoSQL database product. (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
- Experience writing code to handle authentication, authorization, and other security principles at the intermediate level.
- A general understanding of HTML, the HTTP protocol and REST API interfaces.
Prerequisite Courses (or equivalent knowledge): ΑΖ-900 : Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
|Time (UTC+2 )
//* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεωςκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Cla
Last update: 28/12/2023 (AZ-204T00)