AZ-700T00 : Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
This course teaches Network Engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. Learn how to design and implement a secure, reliable, network infrastructure in Azure and how to establish hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services, and monitoring in Azure.
This course is for Network Engineers looking to specialize in Azure networking solutions. An Azure Network engineer designs and implements core Azure networking infrastructure, hybrid networking connections, load balance traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. The azure network engineer will manage networking solutions for optimal performance, resiliency, scale, and security.
· MODULE Introduction to Azure Virtual Networks
· MODULE Design and implement hybrid networking
· MODULE Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
· MODULE Load balance non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
· MODULE Load balance HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
· MODULE Design and implement network security
· MODULE Design and implement private access to Azure Services
· MODULE Design and implement network monitoring
Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Candidates for the Azure Network Engineer Associate certification should have subject matter expertise in planning, implementing, and maintaining Azure networking solutions, including hybrid networking, connectivity, routing, security, and private access to Azure services.
Responsibilities for this role include recommending, planning, and implementing Azure networking solutions. Professionals in this role manage the solutions for performance, resiliency, scale, and security. They deploy networking solutions by using the Azure Portal and other methods, including PowerShell, Azure Command-Line Interface (CLI), and Azure Resource Manager templates (ARM templates).
Required Exam : AZ-700
Successful Azure Network Engineers start this role with experience in enterprise networking, on-premises or cloud infrastructure and network security.
· Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
· Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
· Understanding of software defined networking.
· Understanding hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN.
· Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
Prerequisite courses (or equivalent knowledge and hands-on experience):
This free online training will give you the experience you need to be successful in this course.
|Location||Dates||Time (UTC+2)||Delivery Format||Language|
|Live Online*||2,3,4,5/10||Mon-Thur 17:00-22:00||Instructor Led||Greek|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class
Last update : 04/09/2023 (AZ-700T00)