DP-100T01 : Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
Gain the necessary knowledge about how to use Azure services to develop, train, and deploy, machine learning solutions. The course starts with an overview of Azure services that support data science. From there, it focuses on using Azure’s premier data science service, Azure Machine Learning service, to automate the data science pipeline. This course is focused on Azure and does not teach the student how to do data science. It is assumed students already know that.
The duration of the program :
This course is aimed at data scientists and those with significant responsibilities in training and deploying machine learning models.
Module 1: Doing Data Science on Azure
The student will learn about the data science process and the role of the data scientist. This is then applied to understand how Azure services can support and augment the data science process.
· Introduce the Data Science Process
· Overview of Azure Data Science Options
· Introduce Azure Notebooks
Module 2: Doing Data Science with Azure Machine Learning service
The student will learn how to use Azure Machine Learning service to automate the data science process end to end.
· Introduce Azure Machine Learning (AML) service
· Register and deploy ML models with AML service
Module 3: Automate Machine Learning with Azure Machine Learning service
In this module, the student will learn about the machine learning pipeline and how the Azure Machine Learning service’s AutoML and HyperDrive can automate some of the laborious parts of it.
· Automate Machine Learning Model Selection
· Automate Hyperparameter Tuning with HyperDrive
Module 4: Manage and Monitor Machine Learning Models with the Azure Machine Learning service
In this module, the student will learn how to automatically manage and monitor machine learning models in the Azure Machine Learning service.
· Manage and Monitor Machine Learning Models
Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
Azure Data Scientists apply Azure’s machine learning techniques to train, evaluate, and deploy models that solve business problems
Required Exam : DP-100
Successful Azure Data Scientists start this role with a fundamental knowledge of cloud computing concepts, and experience in general data science and machine learning tools and techniques. Specifically:
· Creating cloud resources in Microsoft Azure.
· Using Python to explore and visualize data. / Working with containers
· Training and validating machine learning models using common frameworks like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and TensorFlow.
To gain these prerequisite skills, take the following free online training before attending the course:
If you are completely new to data science and machine learning, please complete first :
|Location||Dates|| Time (UTC+2 )
|Live Online*||24,25,26,27/10||Mon to Thu 17:00-22:00||Instructor Led||Greek/English|
|Live Online*||5,6,7,8/12||Mon to Thu 17:00-22:00||Instructor Led||Greek/English|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class
Last update : 22/5/2019 (DP-100T01-A)