SC-400T00 : Administering Information Protection and Compliance in Microsoft 365
Learn how to protect information in your Microsoft 365 deployment. This course focuses on data lifecycle management and information protection and compliance within your organization. The course covers implementation of data loss prevention policies, sensitive information types, sensitivity labels, data retention policies, Microsoft Purview Message Encryption, audit, eDiscovery, and insider risk among other related topics. The course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft Information Protection Administrator exam (SC-400).
The duration of the program :
The information protection administrator translates an organization’s risk and compliance requirements into technical implementation. They are responsible for implementing and managing solutions for content classification, data loss prevention (DLP), information protection, data lifecycle management, records management, privacy, risk, and compliance. They also work with other roles that are responsible for governance, data, and security to evaluate and develop policies to address an organization’s risk reduction and compliance goals. This role assists workload administrators, business application owners, human resources departments, and legal stakeholders to implement technology solutions that support the necessary policies and controls.
· MODULE Introduction to information protection and data lifecycle management in Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Classify data for protection and governance
· MODULE Create and manage sensitive information types
· MODULE Understand Microsoft 365 encryption
· MODULE Deploy Microsoft Purview Message Encryption
· MODULE Protect information in Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Apply and manage sensitivity labels
· MODULE Prevent data loss in Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Configure DLP policies for Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps and Power Platform
· MODULE Manage data loss prevention policies and reports in Microsoft 365
· MODULE Manage the data lifecycle in Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Manage data retention in Microsoft 365 workloads
· MODULE Manage records in Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Explore compliance in Microsoft 365
· MODULE Search for content in the Microsoft Purview compliance portal
· MODULE Manage Microsoft Purview eDiscovery (Standard)
· MODULE Manage Microsoft Purview eDiscovery (Premium)
· MODULE Manage Microsoft Purview Audit (Standard)
· MODULE Prepare Microsoft Purview Communication Compliance
· MODULE Manage insider risk in Microsoft Purview
· MODULE Implement Microsoft Purview Information Barriers
· MODULE Manage regulatory and privacy requirements with Microsoft Priva
· MODULE Implement privileged access management
· MODULE Manage Customer Lockbox
Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
The Microsoft information protection administrator plans and implements controls that meet organizational information protection and governance requirements by using Microsoft 365 information protection services. This person is responsible for translating information protection requirements and controls into technical implementation.
They assist information technology (IT) personnel, business application owners, human resources, and legal stakeholders in implementing technology solutions that support the policies and controls necessary to sufficiently address regulatory requirements for their organization. They also work with the security and governance leadership, such as a chief compliance officer, chief data officer, and security officer, to evaluate the full breadth of associated enterprise risk and partner to develop those policies.
This person defines applicable requirements and evaluates IT processes and operations against those policies and controls. They are responsible for creating policies and rules for content classification, data loss prevention, governance, and protection.
Candidates should have strong experience with Microsoft 365 services.
Required Exam : SC-400
Before attending this course, students should have:
· Foundational knowledge of Microsoft security and compliance technologies.
· Basic knowledge of information protection concepts.
· Understanding of cloud computing concepts.
· Understanding of Microsoft 365 products and services.
|Location||Dates||Time (UTC+2 )
||16,18,20,23,25,27/10||Mon,Wed,Fri 17:30-22:00||Instructor Led||Greek/English|
* Σύγχρονη εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευση με εισηγητή – Virtual Class
Last update : 04/09/2023 (SC-400T00-A)